Why Train With Franda
Before becoming a CTA Coach Trainer, I was a CTA Coach Trainee. Through this journey, I learned the art of having a coaching conversation and dancing in the moment. I learned that the client truly is the expert of their life and the owner of their outcome. I learned what it means to partner and not lead. This awareness manifests not only in my coaching conversations but also in my every day interactions. I learned to respect others and honor their journey. I learned to listen to learn more not to give more. I learned that curiosity works and creates an arena for open dialogue.
The greatest benefit I got from being a Coach Trainee was how much I learned about myself and my abilities. I learned that my comfort zone was not a peaceful place, it was still resplendent with obstacles, barriers, and lots of negative self-talk. There was no peace there. I was comfortable in my discomfort.
Coaching for me is much more than a career change. It has been life-changing and life-enhancing. I am empowered to be me. I am empowered to live a life of reality and not just wishful thinking. And best of all, I am empowered and honoured that through Coach Transformation Academy, I get to train others to become skilled, capable, and confident transformational coaches.
For either 16 or 30 weeks, together, as a cohort, we partner on a journey to:
- Create self-awareness
- Enhance feedback skills
- Create a multicultural learning environment
- Create opportunities to coach during the training and in Skill Builder
- Focus first on self-reflection and transformation
- Train using empowering subject matter
- Teach foundational coaching skills
- Powerful interactive Business Builder Module
- Create a coaching toolkit
- Understand and create Coaching Models
- Enhance confidence
- Communicate by asking not telling
- Become better listeners and learn to ask the right questions
- Learn how to blend coaching into everyday conversations
Sign Up for one of the Coaching Programs at Coach Transformation Academy